The Modernist theme is a fixed width, two columns, minimal theme focused on great typography.
It is designed by Rodrigo Galindez and based on the design ideas of Jan Tschichold, Josef Müller-Brockmann, Dieter Rams, and other modernists.
Beautifully built yet transparent, it was designed with a focus on optimal typography in order to better showcase your content: text, images and video.
- Fixed width.
- 1 or 2 column layout.
- 2 color schemes.
- Support for right-to-left languages.
- Includes CSS3 enhancements.
- Works in all current browsers.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Last modified: May 11, 2012