mojeID module allows site users to authorize and authenticate through mojeID.cz service which is based on OpenID v2 protocol, and has following additional features:
- user home address is physically validated
- extended attribute exchange support (e.g. billing address, shipping address)
This module contains basic support for mojeID authentication and mojeID icons, which let site users know that mojeID is available.
- Check Requirements and Optional Integration first.
- Download and extract to
- Enable module at
- When the module is enabled, you can configure it at
- OpenID module (Drupal core optional module)
- OpenID AX Client http://drupal.org/project/openid_client_ax
- UC Addresses http://drupal.org/project/uc_addresses
- OpenID CP Field http://drupal.org/project/openid_cp_field
- Content Profile http://drupal.org/project/content_profile
- (Drupal core OpenID 6.x) #575810: OpenID discovery spec violation - follow redirects.
- (OpenID AX Client 6.x) #1036310: Support hook_openid_client interaction when user is adding openid identities