The netFORUM Authentication module relies on the netFORUM xWeb Interface module and implements external authentication for users against the Avectra netFORUM association management system (AMS). In addition it can also push changes to the users data such as email address back to netFORUM, redirect users to eWeb when editing information, assign users roles on the Drupal site based on criteria in netFORUM, and implement Single Sign On (SSO) for seamless integration with eWeb. Read more about the netFORUM AMS at http://www.avectra.com.
OnDemand Users: If you're using netFORUM OnDemand (Pro) be advised that the GetQuery method is being phased out. This means that some features currently in the module will be replaced with alternates but until they are anything which relies on GetQuery will be unavailable for new installations.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 71 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,398
- Last modified: April 4, 2012