Posted by blisstering on February 7, 2011 at 2:37pm
The Node Ownership module provides an ability for users to claim for an ownership of the node.
- The administrator can set the content types which could be claimed by user.
- E-mail will be sent to admin/user when the user claims for ownership of node and when admin approve/reject the claim.
- Administrator can customize e-mail body and title.
- Once the module is installed and configured, the link for claim would appear in the node.
- One user can claim multiple nodes.
- Once the ownership of a node is given to the user, he would have complete control of that node.
- Activity module Integration
- Ability for Administrator to see all the claimed node.
- Administrator can roll back the ownership of the node from the owner.
- Customizable claim text for each content type.
The Node Ownership was originally developed by: