This collection of Drupal modules powers the website of the New York State Senate and is available as-is for use and adaptation by anyone who wishes to build a public-facing website for government or other agencies.
Several of these are "glue" modules that are very specifically designed for the NY State Senate's content types and policy-driven needs. Some, however, provide functionality that may be very similar to what is needed by other websites.
Some NYSS modules have been released separately, where they have functionality that seems general enough in scope to be usable as-is on other Drupal websites. These include:
- OpenLegislation, which retrieves legislation information from the NYSS OpenLegislation search engine.
- Whitelist, an input filter that can be used to specify and limit outside domain names that can be referenced in content created on your website.
Some of the modules in this collection will be updated to more general-use versions in future releases. In the meantime, this is what we've got!
- Module categories: Community
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 484
- Last modified: April 16, 2010