OG Post into Group Type extends the Organic Groups module by allowing site administrators to restrict the posting of Standard Group Posts or Wiki Group Posts content types into specified Group content types.
More specifically, it will:
- Provide an administrative settings page that allows administrators to specify permitted Group Post types per Group Type
- Modify the audience field on the node add form so that users can only post into the appropriate groups
- Generate an alternate OG Group Details block that provides create links for only permitted Group Post types
- Content Type Administration by Organic Group—permits similar restrictions of Group Posts by Group (e.g., a specific group node), but not by Group Type (see this issue). Also contains more complex options for visibility.
- OG Audience By Type—Offers additional restrictions by user role, but does not modify group details block or create an alternative block.