OpenAcaDept is a Drupal 7 distribution that can be used for creating academic department or faculty websites. It includes following functionality: projects, publications, events, resources, blogs and user profiles. It has configured front page, menu structure, url aliases and breadcrumbs.
How to install?
- Download OpenAcaDept distribution or download this project and build it with the following command:
- When installing, please, select OpenAcaDept installation profile.
drush make openacadept/distro.make openacadept_distro --prepare-install
- Wiki-based documentation the for OpenAcaDept
- See presentation about OpenAcaDept: http://www.slideshare.net/dealancer/drupal-camp-kyiv-2011-openacadept-dr...
We are working other projecrs that are requred by the OpenAcaDept. Here are important issues:
- #655190: Allow hook_install_tasks() to be called from a profile's .install file (or document that it can't be)
- #1339068: New Permissions
- #1346242: Duplicates in views if entity translated using entity translation
- #1234656: Realname support in user-reference for D7?
- #1275096: Exception: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ...
OpenAcaDept is in active development now, join our team! To get start with a project follow this steps. First, get project from the git repo:
git clone --branch 7.x-1.x http://git.drupal.org/project/openacadept.git
And make it with a drush:
drush make openacadept/openacadept.dev.make openacadept_dev --prepare-install --working-copy