This module is a solution for all problems with the breadcrumbs on your site!
Path breadcrumbs module helps you to create breadcrumbs for any page with any selection rules and load any entity from the URL!
- For now module works properly only with Chaos Tools 7.x-1.3 or greater.
- Path Breadcrumbs works only with non-aliased path (i.e. use
- Breadcrumbs navigation may be added to any kind of page: static (example: node/1) or dynamic (example: node/%nid).
- You can load contexts from URL and use it like tokens for breadcrumb path or title.
- You can use selection rules for every breadcrumbs navigation.
- Module (7.x-3.x) support ALL tokens from Entity tokens module (part of Entity module).
- You can import/export breadcrumbs (supports single operations, Features and Ctools bulk export).
- Breadcrumbs can be cloned to save you time while building navigation.
- Module provides rich snippets support for breadcrumbs (RDFa and Microdata).
- Module provides first/last/odd/even classes to every breadcrumb link.
- You can change breadcrumbs delimiter.
- Breadcrumbs could be hidden if they contain only one element.
- You can disable breadcrumbs and enable them later.
- All breadcrumb titles are translatable.
- Usable interface.
How can I get started?
Path breadcrumbs is a fast-growing module so current version could be incompatible with the previos. To avoid breadcrumbs failures do not forget to run updates and flush caches after every module update.
- Provide possibility to create metatags and page titles using same UI. Merge it into one module.
Provide more tokens support(done in 7.x-3.x)
- Provide more usable interface
Improve performance(done in 7.x-3.x)
- Write documentation
- Module was designed and developed by Maslouski Yauheni.
- Module development was not sponsored by anyone. It was created for the love of Drupal.