This module tells you which module and function is serving each Drupal url on your site. As soon as it is enabled, you will see a short description of the page's function in the footer of your site, like so:
Have you ever had a client or manager ask you to fix something that you have absolutely no familiarity with? This module will help you begin to figure out where content is coming from.
The module will detect the following:
- the function that serves each page;
- the module that function is provided by;
- the file that function is contained in;
- the line number of the function;
- any arguments being passed to the function;
- for functions provided by core modules, a link to api docs on api.drupal.org.
This will be printed in the footer of any page that shows HTML.
Install the module as normal, and you should begin to see pathinfo details in the footer of your site. If you want to disable output temporarily, you can turn it off at admin/config/pathinfo.
This module requires Devel module.