"Album photos" is an image album module providing multi-user album features. The module development objective is to provide a comprehensive image album solution for Drupal.
Version 7.x-3.x Highlights
- Integrates with core image styles.
- Uses Libraries API 2.x for SWFUpload and Jeditable.
- Built in support for Colorbox.
- Integrates with the Voting API module to vote on images.
- comment on images
- vote on image (requires: votingapi.module)
- flash upload (requires: photos_swfu.module - included as sub module)
- flash view image (requires: dfgallery)
- Multi-image upload, several uploads on one page, or upload and extract from compressed archive (zip file).
- Upload pictures from the cabinet.
- Import pictures from the server cabinet.
- Multiple access control settings; upload, edit, delete.
- Album quantity restrictions; limit the number of albums created.
- A variety of format thumbnails, specify image size.
- Image preservation path setting can be user name, user ID or time storage.
- Provides image upload field for other content types.
- Reads image exif parameters.
- Nice presentation of the images.