Radix is a base theme for Panopoly. It has Sass and Compass support, and makes it easy to build responsive themes with Panels.
Using the latest version of Radix? Remember to update compass_radix:
gem update compass_radix
- Built for Panels and Panopoly
- Components and plugins from Twitter Bootstrap
- Fixed, fluid and responsive grid system
- Responsive Panels with Radix Layouts: Panels layouts from Radix Layouts work well with the Radix theme and are responsive out of the box.
- Sass awesomeness
- Icons with Font Awesome.
- Works with Bootswatch themes.
- Videos: Check out Radix in action with the Restaurant Distribution.
Themes based on Radix
- Sizzle: comes with responsive install screens
- Chef: starter theme for the restaurant distribution. (Demo)
- Plate: responsive theme for the restaurant distribution. (Demo)
- Flat UI: A Drupal theme inspired by Designmodo's Flat UI.
- Radix Layouts: Provides responsive layouts for Panels.
- Radix Admin: Provides administrative enhancements.
- Radix Core: Brings all the Radix components (theme and modules) together. Great for your distribution make file.
Responsive Panels Layouts
- Radix Handbook: Features, demo and more information about the Radix theme.
- Subtheming Guide: Learn how to install radix and create a subtheme.
- Radix for your Distribution:: Radix is a great base theme for your distribution. It can be easily extended with subthemes and with SASS/Compass support, customization is a breeze.
- Using Guard/Livereload with Radix: LiveReload monitors changes in the file system. As soon as you save a file, it is preprocessed as needed, and the browser is refreshed. Learn how to use it with the Radix theme.
- Non-responsive theme: Radix works well with fixed/non-responsive themes as well. Learn how to create one.