RDF Extensions is the new home of the RDF project in contrib for Drupal 7. To upgrade from the previous RDF project to this new RDFx project, make sure to remove your sites/all/modules/rdf directory, and install the RDFx as you would install any project.
If you are new to RDF, watch this introduction.
Drupal 7 core includes an RDF module which outputs RDFa. If you want to learn more about RDF in core, see the documentation.
This contributed RDF project includes the following modules:
- RDFx: extends core RDF support by providing extra APIs and additional serialization formats such as RDF/XML, NTriples, Turtle... (requires the RESTful Web Services module). Browse to node/1.rdf or node/1.nt to export RDF.
- RDF UI: allows site administrators to specify the RDF mappings via a user interface
- Evoc: user interface to import vocabularies which can be used in RDF UI
This project requires the Entity API module.
Download the following modules to avail more RDF features:
- RESTful Web Services module for RDF serializations
- The site RDF data can be made available in a SPARQL endpoint with the SPARQL module
#1101470: Make RDF mappings exportable via features
#1159104: Create a more generic RDF UI mapping tool
#1199472: Extend core RDF mappings to support compound fields
#1296814: Help to remove imported libraries and cleanup automated rdf mappings