This module introduces basic online marketing capabilities to RedHen CRM.
Word of warning: this module is still under heavy development; features may break or disappear. Unless you're planning to actively debug and patch the module, I recommend waiting for a beta release.
- Introduces a "Lead" record entity.
- A lead consists at its base of a RedHen Contact and a lead "entity source,"
- Leads are fieldable (for example, you could add and track campaigns via a campaign field, non-entity-based lead sources, keywords, etc).
- Includes a "lead form" module for basic lead generation capabilities.
- Lead forms combine RedHen Contact fields and Lead fields into a single form (creating a Lead record and Contact entity at the same time upon successful form completion)
- Each defined form has a corresponding form block, able to be placed with normal Drupal block placement or via Context,
- Form actions, titles, and CTAs are configurable per form
- Form actions can be static (redirect to a pre-defined URL), or dynamic (redirect to a link or file field present on the page on which it's embedded),
- Lead forms are exportable
- Integrates with Views for basic analytics/segmentation