Posted by haydeniv on February 27, 2009 at 3:38am
Provides a new Forms API element which is a select/radios/checkboxes element that has an 'other' option. When 'other' is selected a textfield appears for the user to provide a custom value.
- As a CCK/Field widget. Basic implementations for text, integer, decimal, and float fields are included in this module.
- As a Webform element. This functionality is implemented by the Webform project.
- As a Forms API element for developers. Therefore can be integrated into any form or module. See documentation for a usage example.
- 7.x is actively maintained and will take new features and bug fixes.
- 6.x is no longer being developed and will only have security issues fixed.