The Signup Scheduler module allows users of the Signup module to define a schedule upon which node signups should be opened and closed. Signups are opened and closed based on the defined schedule during cron. Views support is included through providing several fields and filters based on schedule data.
The immediate goal is to update the module to Drupal 6.x and compatibility with Signup for Drupal 6.x, as well as addressing the issues below. After release of a stable 6.x version, any new features or bug fixes will be backported to the 5.x version.
- #336515: Port to Drupal 6
- #308813: Full signups getting reopened via cron
- #228004: Allow node creators to set the hour to open and close signups
- #336624: Use Date API for widgets and date handling
- #336677: Improve performance by splitting out most logic into includes