Based upon the Simple Payments module, Simple Donations creates a simple PayPal donation form that can be added to node page (and teaser) displays of specified content types.
- Requires Simple Payments and its associated Simple Payments PayPal module.
As of November 2nd, 2010, there's a bug in Simple Payments that breaks the views integration - since currently Simple Payments stores payments as an integer rather than a decimal. See the patch here: http://drupal.org/node/960616#comment-3662200 to fix.
New in the 2.x branch!
- In addition to Simple Payments and its associated Simple Payments PayPal module, the 2.x branch has the following dependencies:
- NOTE: The 2.x branch also requires two patches to Simple Payments (patch files included)
- With these additions in place, the 2.x branch provides the following enhancements:
- A "donations received" tab on donations-enabled nodes.
- A full-page view of received donations, with filtering, sub-totals and data export.
- A warning message on donation-enabled nodes when working in sandbox mode.
Because the 2.x branch is still dependent upon patches to Simple Payments, it is not the recommended release - but it is where active development occurs. If you feel comfortable patching Simple Payments, it's definitely the release for you.