SimpleFolio is a Drupal-port of a Wordpress theme by the same name. It's a simple theme tailored for a blog or portfolio-type site that features a main column and right sidebar.
- Simple & easy to use 'out-of-the-box'
- Fixed width layout
- 4 normal block regions (header, content, sidebar & footer)
- Customised front page (with 4 extra block regions)
- Built-in styles for comments and Nice Menus
- Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, IE7+, Safari, Google Chrome & Opera)
This theme has a customised front page (page-front.tpl.php) that features 4 special 'front' block regions and the site's mission statement. The front page will be empty until you add blocks to any (or all) of the four 'front' block regions.
If you'd prefer to use Drupal's default front page (as specified under 'Site information'), simply rename or delete the 'page-front.tpl.php' file and clear the cache.
To add your own custom styles, create a 'custom.css' file and add your own CSS to that. This file won't be over-written when updating the theme.