Simple Views Field provides the ability to generate a views lists by choosing from a few simple choices. This views list is a field and can be attached to any entity (node, boxes 7.x-2.x-dev/ bean, panels pane etc.).
Choices to select from:
- Display as teasers, titles list or table.
- Use a pager or not.
- Set the number of items per page.
- Filter by content type.
- Filter by vocabulary and by term.
- Sort by post date or by title, ascending or descending.
- Add a free text search on titles.
- Add a refiner by term.
A content editor can easily create views lists by editing a node for instance, or by dragging a panels pane to its place (using IPE) and select some choices (see demonstration
using with More Panes feature).
A base single view is generates all of those lists, by getting the settings as a views arguments. This base view can be cloned and manipulate (add fields, filters or even whole new display) and then can be selected as the default view in the field settings.