Graphical elements are generated by Color.module NG and consist of vertical gradients and solid fills. It uses the tag replacement method offered by Color.module NG for color schemes.
It has prepared CSS for Nice Menus with corresponding colors made available for Color.module to replace.
All CSS uses em for dimensions when possible. This means up and down scaling is optimal (applies also to Nice Menus).
For a preview you may have a look at the following sites (Swedish):
You are more than welcome to create an issue if you have any thoughts you'd like to share or if you encounter any misbehavior when browsing the showcase listed above.
An initial commit is planned during May 2009.
- Zen Theme: http://drupal.org/project/zen
- Color.module Next Generation: http://drupal.org/project/color_soc08
- CSS Injector is a useful tool for minor CSS tweaks without having to modify the theme or creating a sub-theme. http://drupal.org/project/css_injector
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Last modified: May 14, 2012