Tej is a colorable subtheme of Omega, the responsive and highly configurable HTML5/960 grid base theme.
Tej also supports right to left (RTL) languages (ex: Arabic).
- RTL support
- Highly colorable
Features inherited from Omega
- Fully Responsive Grid layouts based on 960.gs standards.
- 12, 16, 24 Column Layouts built in.
- Optimized for performance.
- Content first layouts with push/pull classes.
- Quickly disable groups of and individual regions and zones.
- Every region/zone size and placement configurable.
- Apply custom CSS classes to any region/zone.
- Enable/Disable CSS from theme, Drupal core and contributed modules.
- Create contextual layouts with the Delta module.
Tej uses the color module (like Bartik theme), which allows you to modify the color of the theme to your liking. There are many preset color Schemes and you can generate your own by using the color picker on the theme settings page.
- Omega Base Theme (7.x-3.x)
Tej includes an rtl css file for every css file in it, but full rtl support will be ensured when Omega rtl patch provided here will be committed, or by applying it yourself to Omega.