The 7.x version is useful for site builder when installing graphapi which provides views integration.
See the screenshots which are from the 7.x version
This module also adds some additional features on top of the JIT library to allow users a simple way to add common features to JIT visualizations, such as:
- custom searching of nodes in the visualization (not necessarily Drupal nodes)
- full screen mode
- easy configuration of visualization options
- easy css skinnability of visualization for custom look and feel
- context windows for nodes
A demonstration of the JIT module (D6 version) is available here: http://aci-dev.tacc.utexas.edu/mrhanlon/thejit/
The JIT module grew out of the My-Plant.org project. The module can be seen in production at http://my-plant.org.
The Drupal 6 version of the JIT module was funded by the iPlant Collaborative.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 96 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,069
- Last modified: May 14, 2012