An easy, PHP header redirect based way to redirect incoming links from http://www.example.com/some/deep/page to http://example.com/some/deep/page or vice-versa.
Intended for use on servers without Apache servers, hosts where .htaccess is not allowed, etc. Apache directives based redirects are faster than PHP based methods. It is a known caveat that it does not redirect to the correct url when access is denied to a page; because drupal prompts for the access before the module is even loaded.
(Revival of an old project; now for Drupal 6.x)
- Module categories: Utility
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 169 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 960
- Last modified: April 18, 2008