I have moved further development to BracketCloud, a free hosted tournament management web app at http://bracketcloud.com. There is a Drupal module that interacts with BracketCloud. Check it out at http://drupal.org/project/bracketcloud
This module provides a full tournament management system for Drupal.
- Tournaments are nodes
- Knockout brackets, round robin and ladder tournament types are packaged with this module. Other types can easily be implemented with a custom module.
- Tournament participants can be any entity type (e.g. user, node etc.)
- A Team entity type is available in this module. Teams are groups of users with administrators.
- Matches are nodes.
- Participants can enter scores for their matches among other actions.
- Basic API provided with Services.
- Basic Views support for displaying lists of Teams, Tournaments and Matches.
- Send messages to a tournaments participants via Privatemsg.
There is currently no maintainer for this module due to the move to BracketCloud. If you wish to take over maintenance of this project, please contact us on the issue queue.