Posted by dharmatech on March 3, 2009 at 12:47am
When a customer buys something from the Ubercart store, this module:
- Creates a CiviCRM contact record if the purchaser doesn't already exist.
- Adds the purchaser to the specified CiviCRM group.
- Adds (or updates) a contribution history to their record.
- Displays a 'Purchases' tab on their contact record with a link to their order history.
- Experimental: In 6.x-4.x-dev, ability to map the address update to a different location.
- Experimental: In 6.x-4.x-dev, ability to prevent updating the contact address.
- Migrate from CiviCRM v2 API to v3.
- Update contact record address when order is updated.
- If Secure Pages is enabled, you may need to add admin/store/civicrm/customer/orders/* to the path.
#1446588: Purchase tab not sometimes not displaying details
D7 version sponsored by Consult and Design International.