Ubercart Fee lets you add additional fees to Ubercart Products. Fees are configurable at both the product class and the product level. Each fee appears as an individual Line Item in your Order.
- Create fees for use with Ubercart products
- Specify a default price for the fee
- Global fee assignment with...
- Conditional actions integration
- Exclude individual products from specific fees
- Override fee price at product/product class level
- Enable/Disable fees
- Specify max number of times a fee may be applied to an order
- Specify exclusivity of fees (if one fee gets applied, no others should)
In terms of configuration, Ubercart Fees works in much the same way Ubercart Discounts, with the exception that the conditions/actions are handled by the Conditional Actions module.
- Upload the module to your ubercart/contrib directory and enable it on your Drupal site.
- Add new fees at Store Administration -> Fees
- Configure conditions for the application in the Conditional Actions interface
- visit individual products/product classes to override global fee settings