Extends Ubercart's core Orders by linking them to a node. The nodetype can then be customized with CCK fields. This is helpful if you want to add extra fields (like Sales Rep, Requested Arrival Date, etc) to orders, and have access to them in the normal order admin interface.
- Maintains a one-to-one relationship between an order and a node.
- Admin can select which node type to associate with orders.
- Node can be viewed/edited within an order pane in the order's View and Edit tabs.
- Views support - Access an order's node data in a uc_orders-based View via a Views relationship.
- Token support - Adds order tokens for an order's node data.
- A PHP 5.3 issue is fixed in the latest DEV release - see #1900100: Fix incompatability with PHP 5.3
- Date fields are not yet supported - #1288170: uc_order_node_save and datetime fields
- Filefields (and Imagefields) are not yet supported - #1309928: This form was missing from the server cache
- No node title or body editing - #1091532: Title and body are not editable from Order edit tab
- Only one node per order.