A module to manage relationships between users and content.
- define arbitrary 'relationship types'
- create relationships between users and nodes of $relationship_type
- list users related to the current node in a block (1 per relationship type which applies to the current node)
- list nodes relating to a user in a local task on the users page
- adds links for maintaing your relationships to nodes, eg/ add to list 'photos of me' | remove from list 'articles mentioning me'
Useful for maintaining a list of people in each photo (and for linking to photos of a user from their user page) or for maintaining a list of people mentioned in an article (and linking to all the articles mentioning a user from their user page).
This module provides a (hopefully) fairly comprehensive API which can be used by future modules to...
- maintain a list of users who have edited an item (the author is probably going to attempt this)
- maintain any other sort of user <--> content relationships you can think of