The Drupal userpoints nodeaccess module enables you to sell access to a single node for a specific category and amount of userpoints.
- Select which roles are able to buy access to a node
- Per node, set userpoints
- Per node, set userpoints taxonomy term (category)
- Basic views integration.
The Drupal 7 version is a complete rewrite and is much more stable than the Drupal 6 version. A first alpha version has been released, testing is required!
Additional features in this version:
- Global and node type specific default settings
- Improved Views integration
- Integration to grant and revoke access with Rules
- A form is displayed in the node to gain access
- Instead of using node_access to disallow access to a node, the node is shown in a different view mode which allows to configure what (if any) content should be visible
This module has open security issues and bugs, do not use this on production sites. Development has stalled and a stable version for Drupal 6 is unlikely at this point. Nodes can currently only be bought with the views integration in this version.
- Better views integration:
- Integrate rules:
- Integrate 'google analytics' module so you can track node access buys as goals
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Community, Content Access Control, E-commerce, User Access & Authentication
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 83 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,524
- Last modified: May 11, 2012