Idea behind this module is to have a simple field for uploading video content, something similiar to imagefield for images
- mov, mp4, 3gp, 3g2, mpg, mpeg (handled by Quicktime Player)
- divx (handled by Divx Player)
- rm (handled by Real Player)
- flv (handled by FlowPlayer Module)
- swf (handled by Adobe Flash Player)
- dir, dcr (handled by Adobe Shockwave Player)
- wmv, asf, avi (handled by Windows Media Player)
- ogg theora (handled by Cortado Java Applet)
1. Copy videofield folder to your sites/all/modules directory. Make sure you have installed CCK and FileField modules.
2. Enable Videofield modules in admin/build/modules.
3. Choose any Content type and go to Edit -> Manage fields.
4. Add new field, select filefield as fieldtype and Video Upload as widget.
6. Create new content and upload your video.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields, File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 786 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,420
- Last modified: January 14, 2011