For Drupal 7 the module integrates the jQuery UI Accordion plugin as a views style plugin. You can configure the options provided by the jQuery UI plugin. For Drupal 6 the module used it's own jQuery code, so a different set of features is available for D6.
- Works with field grouping and relationships.
- Option to use the field grouping headers as the headers for the accordion items. (yay!)
- Configure settings for jQuery UI Accordion through the views interface.
Features only for Drupal 6 only:
- Option to Auto cycle items (which pauses on mouse over)
- Option to add Open All - Close All links.
- Configure whether or not you'd like to keep one item opened. (Ej. the user clicks on an opened item, whether you want it to close or not)
- Option to allow more than one row to be open
- Ability to specify which row is opened by default (also an option in D7)
- Advanced help pages.
Note that the documentation and advanced help pages need some love, patches are welcome!
Development status and future plans
Development for Drupal6 has entered a bug fixes only mode.
Development for Drupal 7 is getting pretty stable. A decision was made to use the jQuery UI Accordion plugin instead, which is part of core as of Drupal 7. This means that only the features supported by the jQuery UI plugin will be supported, and some of the features on D6 will not be ported. However, the jQuery UI plug-in provides events and methods for further customisation of the accordion's functionality.
How to help development of this module:
- Documenting this module, either providing patches for advanced help pages, or updating the documentation page
- Report any bugs you may find. Please search the issue queue before you do, and read this first to save us all time and headaches ;)
- Fill in feature requests that would be reasonable, include a patch if you can!
- Buy the author a book to further his development skills.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 19478 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 127,115
- Last modified: May 11, 2012