Posted by mukhsim on May 30, 2012 at 3:15pm
This module allows to create iCal feeds with Views using Fields row style.
To use this module:
- Make sure you have Views module v7.x-3.4 or higher installed.
- Install this module as per usual Drupal module installation procedures.
- Create a View and add a "Feed" display to it.
- For "Format", choose "Views iCal Feed".
- For "Show", choose "Views iCal Fields".
- Provide a path, such as "events.ics".
- Add fields as per usual, providing labels (uppercase) and selecting "Place a colon after the label".
- Use iCal date formatter instead of "Short", "Medium" or "Long" for your event date (DSTART). Rewrite output for this field and use its token (replacement pattern) in order to avoid HTML tags from being attached to it.
- Save the view and visit the URL (yourdomain.com/events.ics). You will receive a file download that contains an iCal feed.