In TinyMCE, CK Editor and FCK Editor, there is a template function, which allows a user to select a HTML template from a drop-down and insert it into the WYSIWYG text-area. This module supports those features for use with the WYSIWYG API.
* Install as usual, see http://drupal.org/node/70151 for further information.
* Go to Administer > Site configuration > Wysiwyg
- click "edit" to set up your editor profile
- under "Buttons and Plugins" you'll see "Insert Templates" as a new option
* Administer > Site configuration > Wysiwyg > Add Template to create a new template.
* Administer > Site configuration > Wysiwyg > List Templates to manage your existing templates.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3016 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,516
- Last modified: April 20, 2013