yaSt is a Framework subtheme. yaSt is a Facebook look theme, clean and minimalist.
yaSt es un subtema de Framework, limpio y minimalista con un aspecto parecido a Facebook
- Sidebars can be placed on several modes: only left bar, only right bar, left and right bars, two bars on the left or two bars on the right.
- Sidebars and container width can be customized.
- Support for:
- Node user picture
- Comment user picture
- Secondary links
- Primary links
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Suckerfish primary links menu (dropdowns menus)
- Framework gives general placement and formatting to basic Drupal elements
- Supports one, two, and three-column layouts
- Set to a 24 column grid of 950px
- CSS file is highly organized, including a table of contents, section flags, alphabetical properties, etc.
- Includes a CSS reset and a list of CSS utility classes for easy content formatting
- Em unit text sizing with vertical rhythm
- Search in sidebar (as a block) and header (as a theme configuration option)
- Included support for Dynamic Persistent Menu
- Quick block and view editing links
- Clean and simplified code, file structure, and administration section
- Works nicely in mobile browsers
- W3C valid CSS 2.1 / XHTML 1.1
- Verified and tested with Firefox 3, Firefox 2, IE7, IE6, Safari 4, Chrome
Install to sites/all/themes
To add regions, see: http://drupal.org/node/242107#comment-798428
To enable current node to show in the breadcrumb trail, remove comment slashes on line 41 of template.php in framework folder
Visit Yast Demo Site
If you have questions or problems, check the issue list before submitting a new issue:
For general support, please refer to:
To contact me directly, please visit: