Posted by kolier on June 23, 2012 at 10:44pm
It's annoying to watch the left bottom MathJax loading status on many pages that don't need to render Math formula at all.
- Try to attach a field to the entity edit form to detect the trigger status.
- Try to use input filter to detect input format that need to load MathJax.
Branch 7.x-2.x is currently working on LaTex format detection.
- Need to modify mathjax.module before any solution apply to the module to work: http://drupal.org/node/1654416
- mathjax.js error
- Solve issue 1, 2: http://drupal.org/node/1655404
- Enable module.
- Uncheck 'global switch' or set 'activation settings' properly. Check 'Use MathJax Trigger'
- Add 'MathJax Trigger Filter' to your input format.
- Add MathML support, but currently it seems useless in editing content. Will only do it if someone ask for.