Ecommify is a Drupal theme and distribution, powered by Drupal Commerce. It was created with a mind toward apparel shops, but can work great for other things as well. It's a great way to jumpstart your ecommerce site. Some of the features:
- Clean, Spirited Design
- Featured Products Carousel
- Home Page Slider
- Unique Promotion Areas on Catalog Pages
- News/Blog Functionality
- All the Features of the Most Advanced and Flexibile Ecommerce System on the Planet - Drupal Commerce.
Simple SSO is specifically designed for Drupal sites that need a simple, intuitive and functional SSO system. The Simple SSO module can securely log in users accross several Drupal sites without needing to redirect the user to a single login form. The user always uses the login form on the site he's currently on.Read more
Allows viewing of Watchdog messages for events triggered by users that have since been deleted.
Without this module the detail screen of those message events will appear blank.
Is there another module that handles this? I am going to promote this to a full project but thought I would wait to see if there is another module first.
This module allows site administrators to override the Field Label on any field in the Manage Display settings page. This allows each field to have a different title in different view modes.
The field formatter label settings are found in the Manage display tab for content types, users, and other entities. A text box is available for each field's label, revealed by using the formatter settings edit button (Gear wheel icon) for that field. If no 'Label override' is specified then the default will be used.
- Field formatter settings: Provides the low-level API needed to alter formatter's settings forms.
This module is almost identical to the Field Display Label module, the sole difference being that the label can be overridden in the Manage Display UI (rather than on the field configuration screen).
This module should work just fine with the Field Display Label module in the way you expect. If it is enabled the following logic dictates what a field's label will be:
1. Use the Field Formatter Label override, if it is not specified then:
2. Use the Field Display Label override, if it is not specified then:
3. Use the Field label (as per Drupal core behaviour).
This module is primarily for use with the iOS Augmented Reality Framework PRAugmentedReality (see below)
It is also part of a soon-to-come distribution.
It provides a custom resource for Drupal Services and serves 3 purposes:
- Find relevant data for the calling device
- Filter the data leaving only a few specified fields
- Send back the data to the calling device in a mobile-friendly format
Relevant = containing geolocation data & updated since last check
Specified fields = Listed by name in module. Optionally provides you with a way to add your own fields.
Mobile-friendly format = No fancy array nesting and bloat data
PRAugmentedReality iOS framework
In summary, the PRAugmentedReality iOS framework allows developers to instantly turn their mobile projects into an interactive location aware app.
- An Augmented reality view out-of-the-box
- Customizable AR Overlays
- Customizable Map Pins
- Simple and efficient Data Storage system
- Communication with this module for simple creation of content on a site
Configure user permissions in Administration > People > Permissions.Read more
This module simply imports exchange rates from openexchangerates.org and puts them in a database, updated on cron runs at a frequency you set. What you do with the exchange rates after that is up to you.