Add Dutch postal code(postcode) check and address lookup to Address Field.
This module uses the webservice of postcode.nl and only works for Dutch (Nederlandse) postcodes.
- Install and enable module 'addressfield_nl_postcode' as usual.
- Get an account from https://api.postcode.nl/ (free use for webshops) and obtain a key and secret.
- Copy your Postcode.nl Key and Postcode.nl Secret to the settings form (admin/config/services/addressfield-nl-postcode).
- Create an addressfield on a entity or edit an existing one.
- Enable setting 'Postcode check and addresslookup (NL add-on)' in the addresfield widget settings.
- Test your entity and enjoy!
The Drupal module Address Field NL Postcode is built and maintained by Drupal internetbureau .VDMi/ in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Provides a Views-style formatter for boolean list fields.
Types of formats that can be used:
- Yes / No
- True / False
- On / Off
- Enabled / Disabled
- 1 / 0
- ✔ / ✖
- Custom (user-defined on/off values)
Inspired by the Views boolean field handler, which ironically cannot be used for boolean field API fields.
Provides a field type Mini Panel reference which creates a relationship to a Mini Panel display and allows the mini panel to be displayed as the content of the field.
Entity private fields adds configurable access check to any entity. Possible access types could be "privet" or "public". It is possible to define wich access type should be available on a per field basis. Those will be configurable through the entity_form itself.
An example could be, private/public user fields, where the user needs to decide whether a field is visible for a profile visitor or not.
- Ctools (http://drupal.org/project/ctools)
Text field that will provide internal links to nodes processed depending on the context in which it is applied.
Each context will be related to a vocabulary.