Helps you bypass cookie based session management on your Drupal site.Read more
This module integrates the information service DILVE books.
Import indicating isbn book
Bulk import indicating several isbn.
The book contains information fields:
Number of pages
We continue to improve
A module for the integrating PRSS satellite monitoring into a Drupal site.
This module provides extra features that extend the Services module. These currently include:
- A Search API web service that accepts parameters for search terms, facets, index, sort order, result limit, offset, and result format
- Node, comment, and user web services with simplified result formats. No Drupal 'und' arrays. Good for non-Drupal frontends.
- A site settings web service
- LDAP authentication support for the Services module login resource
- Alter hooks for service results
- Services definition page for all enabled services
Development of this module sponsored by VML
Tdf module by Federiko_ from Koriolis team
Tdf module enables the possibility to track how much visitors are viewing files on site.
Every link to a file can be configured to be tracked.
A record is registered each time a visitor access the file from this specific link.
Configure file fields to be tracked in content interface, by selecting the corresponding display.
Links to be tracked can also be integrated in templates or html source of contents, by customizing links.
This module works with public and private file system.
- Diferents availables reports : main report, reports by file, reports by user.
- Datas provided : displays count, total ips by file, average ips by file, date of last display, users having displayed file.
- Enable and disable datas which you don’t want to appear in reports
- Export all datas in CSV files
- Clear datas by file or by user.
- Rules integration
- Colorbox integration (by file, no gallery)
* Copy the module's directory to your modules directory and activate the module.
* Install it here : admin/modules
* View reports here : admin/reports/tdf
* Configure tdf module here : admin/configure/tdfRead more