This project builds a responsive nav.
Alter forms via Context reaction (and save to Feature).
This is a front-end, friendly alternative to writing form alters directly in module code. You can set form values and attributes based on any Context condition available via core or contrib context plugins. This is useful for hidden field defaults, labels, or required status; but there are plenty of other reasons you might want contextual form alterations depending on the area of your site, user roles, etc. It's recommended that you save such things to Features so these configs are not being pulled from the database.
See the readme for some specific usage examples. Just image these juicy tid bits...
- Change the button text for the login block based on the content type of the current page.
- Preset a profile field in user registration (via formblock) based on an entity field value of the current page.
- Within advanced serach options, force some specific content type choices.
Impact Theme is a responsive multipurpose Drupal 7 theme. We have created the theme with a wide range of sites in mind.
Impact Theme is an advance version of our popular theme Responsive Blog. We have altered our Responsive Blog theme with a touch of dark background and blue styling to make it more elegant. The theme is completely responsive, and has been tested on the iPhone and iPad for optimal performance. This is an all around great theme, useful for almost any project.
- Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Theme
- 1-column and 2-coumns layout support
- A total of 12 block regions
- Configurable layout : Sidebar can be Right or Left
- Mobile support (Smartphone, Tablet, iPhone, Android, etc)
- Configurable jQuery Cycle Image Slideshow
- Multi-level drop-down menus (Multilingual support)
- Minimal design and nice typography
- HTML5 & super clean markup
- Detailed CSS rules for Typography, Forms Elements, Node Teaser, Comments, etc.
- Facebook, Twitter and other Social Icon.
Like this? Have a look at our Free Themes.Read more
Connect your Drupal Commerce site to the Commerce Marketplace by Commerce Guys. Any Drupal Commerce site will benefit from the ability to directly search the selection of Add-ons and services available from the Commerce Marketplace.
By authenticating your site on Commerce Marketplace you also gain the ability to track and store important connection details in a centralized wallet, and to learn about and access new services as they become available.
This module is included in Commerce Kickstart by default, but can be added to any Drupal Commerce site.
SassyStrap is fully responsive out-of-the-box and integrates a SASS (via .scss) version of Twitter's Bootstrap. It provides a good foundation without including many of the unnecessary things included in other base themes. The philosophy is that if you need something you will find it in another theme and port it to your custom theme built with SassyStrap.
The theme was created by David Lohmeyer from his need to blend specific theming methods into a coherent package without creating "frankenstein" from other themes like Zen or Basic (Basic uses Bourbon Neat instead of Bootstrap for grids, but includes SASS). The types of sites best created with this theme are less complex, though it can be expanded easily into a high end and complex website.
SassyStrap's goal is to provide themers the building blocks needed to get their designs up and running quickly with simple and powerful tools.
SassyStrap is perfect if you want a simple, smart, and flexible theme starter.
Bootstrap Barrio is a sub-theme of the Bootstrap Theme, theme based on Twitter Bootstrap, a sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
While Bootstrap Theme add Twitter Bootstrap functionallity, Bootstrap Barrio focus on layout flexibility and customization using theme parameters and the Skinr module.
- Layout is handle by Bootstrap.
- Two columns, with configurable widths.
- Fixed and fluid layouts.
- Responsive features turn on and off.
- Configurable header behavior, using Bootstrap "fixed to top".
- Configurable main navigation behavior, using Bootstrap "collapse".
- Full screen width slider region.
- Skinr controlled, collapse, fixed, row, content and span over blocks.
- Flexible blocks layout using span over row defined regions.