Drupal 8 uses .info.yml files (aka, "dot info files") to store metadata about themes and modules.
In Drupal 8 the old .info files have been converted to YAML and is now using the new file extension .info.yml.
This applies to modules, themes and profiles. This .info.yml file is required.
For modules, the .info.yml file is used for:
- notifying Drupal about the existence of a module;
- notifying Drupal about the existence of a theme;
- notifying Drupal about the existence of a profile;
The following is a sample .info.yml file:
name: Example Module
description: 'Example Module Description.'
The .info.yml file should have the same name as the .module file and reside in the same directory. For example, if your module is named example.module then your .info.yml file should be named example.info.yml.
Tours have two primary use cases:
- To draw the user's attention to critical components of the interface, especially those elements that might not be immediately obvious
- To guide the user through a workflow
Here are some general principles:
- Tours are a complement (not a substitute) for good interface design.
- Tour text should follow the Drupal style guide for interface text.
- The tour should start and end in a logical place
- If the tour is intended to illustrate a workflow, it should stay focused on completion of a single task. Avoid providing tangential information.
- If the tour is intended to highlight the UI, it may not be necessary or desirable to include every option for every widget.
- Keep tip content short, perferably 1 to 2 sentences.
- Provide examples to give a deeper understanding of tips context.
I have a challenging group that I am introducing the Drupal forums to. I am trying to find a template of FAQs for them on how to use the WYSIWIYG editor and/or basic forum instructions. Does anyone have any on their site or can recommend where I can get such thing, if it exists?
- Drupal 8
- Drush 6 - latest git 8.x–6.x version
git clone --branch 8.x-6.x http://git.drupal.org/project/drush.git
- Registry rebuild (dev version)
- Fabianx’s xhprof-kit
- Cottser’s xhprof kit alias/scripts for bbranch, branches and ubranch
Package For MAMP
There is an xhprof.so in the DevDesktop extentions folder. Uncomment/Enable it in your php.ini.
Add the output directory (the kit assumes this is the output directory)
Make sure you add your PHP to your $PATH
Instructions: For MAMP
Use these and not the instructions at the link aboveRead more
Hello, I come to you because I want to make a website as http//:www.zozi.com ?
Can you tell me if you can do it with drupal ..? or if I have to go on a development from scratch..?
Thank you very much for your answers that will help me realize my project.
Can this scenario done with drupal...
classified site, visitor can browse the ads, members can buy ads slot(s), and the can manage it. First slot is free.
If not any recommendation?