Allows HTML5 autocomplete attributes to be set for form input elements to help browsers to autofill them. Speed up prospective form filling times by helping browsers autocomplete your form fields with the correct type of data. Alternatively, disable autofill suggestions if your webform fields contain sensitive information.Read more
This module adds Good Relations markup on Drupal Commerce product displays, allowing search engines to display Rich Snippets for your products. Read more on how Good Relations can improve the SEO of your e-commerce site.
As of November 8, 2012, GoodRelations is the official e-commerce core for schema.org:
Schema.org will be one additional syntactical form of using GoodRelations for your site. GoodRelations remains an independent vocabulary. The original namespace of GoodRelations will remain the primary location.
This module requires no configuration, just enable it and your Drupal Commerce products should show a rich snippet in the Google Rich Snippet testing tool. The following fields are currently automatically supported:
- ratings (fivestar / voting API)
See example: http://goo.gl/Lwe80.
Currently this library exposes the following API to external sites:
- get_all_achievements: Retrieves a list of all possible achievements that can be awarded.
- get_user_achievements: Retrieves a list of all achievements awarded to a given user.
- achievement_trigger: Triggers credit toward an achievement for a user.
NOTES and WARNINGS
This initial version of the module has been built for a very specific intranet implementation. As such, it may not be appropriate for use on public websites.
- Users on external sites must have an account on the Drupal site.
- The Services API is setup with session authentication, so the users must either already be logged into the Drupal site or the Drupal site must be configured to support an automatic SSO
This module adds Correct Answer flag functionality to Drupal Commons 3.x similar to that found on sites like stackoverflow.
- Only one answer per question can be flagged as being the correct answer.
- By default, the user that posts the question is the user that can flag the correct answer.
- Supports integration with the og_flag module so that group administrators can change the labels and permissions of the flag on a group by group basis.
NOTE: I'm currently working with the maintainer of the Flag module around the patch which may result in the Flag module patch changing slightly in the near future. Please see this issues http://drupal.org/node/1965040 and http://drupal.org/node/1973406.
WARNING: There is an issue with the 7.x-2.0-alpha1 release where it does not correctly override the flags when displaying lists of content from multiple groups. This issue has been resolved in 7.x-2.0-alpha2 and 7.x-3.0-alpha1.
Note about versions
- The 7.x-2.x branch is compatible with the 2.x branch of the Flag module.
- The 7.x-3.x branch is compatible with the 3.x branch of the Flag module.
At one of my projects I faced with polls.
My customer wasn't familiar with drupal admin system, so to make it easy way of creating webforms I add this module.
Main logic of work :
after insert\update of webform all pagebreaks removing and new one will be created after each of user components.
all this process works with form builder cache.
Very simple and it was very useful for me.
Hope it helps you too.