This release was broken. Please use the latest stable release instead.
This is the first full release of Flexi Access. It is identical to RC1 of January 20th.
Please report any bugs to the issue queue.
- Added documentation.
- "CCK Required Reference Select" module merged into main module
(#1498200: Merge "CCK Required Reference Select" sub module into main module ).
- Removed options to individually change the "Disallowed First Option" text for simplicity.
- Cleans up variable space from all variables that might have been set by a 6.x-1.x version.
- Added uninstaller.
- Prohibit opening .txt files within module directory via browser.
New in this version
- Support for Video.js 4.0.0.
- Support for subtitle tracks.
- Support for looping, hiding player controls and changing preload behavior.
- Setup above settings for each field and view individually, as well as width and height of the player.
- Load the Video.js files from the Video.js CDN - downloading and installing the player is no longer necessary!
- Locate the Video.js files using the Libraries API.
This release adds basic support for Video.js version 4. Older versions are not supported. No new features have been added.
Recommended Video.js version: 4.0.0
Migrate 2.6 Beta 1
Migration developers will need to add the "advanced migration information" permission to their roles to continue seeing all the info in the UI they're used to.
Auto-registration (having classes be registered just based on their class name, with no call to registerMigration or definition in hook_migrate_api()) is no longer supported. Registration of classes defined in hook_migrate_api() is no longer automatic - do a drush migrate-register or use the Register button in the UI to register them.
Migration class constructors should now always accept a $arguments array as the first parameter and pass it to its parent. This version does support legacy migrations which pass a group object, or nothing, but that support will be removed in a future version.
Features and enhancements
- #1826112 - A new API has been added to support external modules in developing easy-to-use wizard-based UIs.
- #1833380 - Major refactoring of the UI, breaking groups and migrations (tasks) into separate pages, introducing an advanced permission and presenting a simplified UI to those with only the basic permission.