First Alpha release of AdvAgg 7.x-2.0!
If coming from AdvAgg 7.x-1.x or 6.x-1.x the way to upgrade is to uninstall the module before installing 7.x-2.x.
Code has not been extensively profiled so there could be some bottlenecks.
#1946218: test with other modules & themes
CDN - #1942230-6: AdvAgg 7.x-2.x Integration
CSS Embedded Images - Need 7.x-1.3+
HTTP Parallel Request & Threading Library is not required but is recommended so Aggregates will be built in the background.
New 7.x Features:
#1942326: advagg_get_hooks_hash needs to be a table and not use the variables table
#1943218: Admin Menu Integration
#1943240: More consistent variable names
#1943346: Fix wording on status page
#1743910: Move JS to footer
#1949490: Output aggregate instead of 307 on generation
#1943418: JS Settings compression
#1952522: Bundler doesn't respect JS browser conditionals (via core patch).
#1311574: Disable bundler and swap to inline styles (for single use type pages)
#1943404: CSS: Use media queries to combine all, screen, print, etc media types
#1082928: Unified Aggregation Directory
#1956142: Intergrate D7 patches
#1943364: Make advagg be a tab under performance
#1943522: Testing, Caching, & Inline Compression of CSS/JS
#1944220: Notice: Undefined variable: before in advagg_js_compress_jsminplus()
#1944206: Undefined variable: deleted in advagg_remove_old_unused_aggregates
#1942778: Warning: Missing argument 4 for advagg_css_compress_advagg_get_css_aggregate_contents_alter()
#1955752: Uninstall does not remove advagg_js/css dirs
#1955774: Errors on install of module
#1951180: HTTP requests to advagg are not getting though.
Add support i18n Taxonomy Translation
p.s. Check the latest version of module on its official page: http://drupal.org/project/ntm
- #44314 by bleen18 | CashWilliams: Fixed access bypass in Node access user reference Autocomplete Widgets for Text and Number Fields. - SA-CONTRIB-2013-045 - Autocomplete Widgets for Text and Number Fields (autocomplete_widgets) - Access bypass.
- #1807590: List (text) and Autocomplete for allowed values list always returns 0 value result by chaby | Dave Kopecek: Fixed List (text) and Autocomplete for allowed values list always returns 0 value result.
- #1790758: PDO exception on migrate autocomplete_widgets longtext field by jromine: Fixed PDO exception on migrate autocomplete_widgets() longtext field.
- #1513330: PDOException on hook_field_formatter_view by mordonez: Fixed PDOException on hook_field_formatter_view().
- #1791652: "Filter HTML" field setting is always "Disabled" by jromine: Fixed 'Filter HTML' field setting is always 'Disabled'.
- #1565020: We need simpletests!! by bleen18: We need simpletests!!.
- #1530026: Sort results alphabetically by bleen18 | mrtoner: Added Sort results alphabetically.
- #1430418: Autocomplete returns incomplete results by bleen18 | mrtoner: Fixed Autocomplete returns incomplete results.
- #1480526: Increase 128 character limit on autocomplete text field? by bleen18: fixed error caused by the original patch.
This is the long overdue 1.0 release of Web Service Client. It comes with two important changes:
- A new wsclient_tester submodule has been created to help with testing and debugging web service calls. Thanks dman!
- A lot of old cruft has been removed that was originally planned as subscription/notification system with remote entities. It caused some side effects when rebuilding entity information and it never took off as useful feature. I decided to remove it to make the module a lot shorter and less complex.
Full Changelog since 7.x-1.0-beta2:Read more
This version of Media Browser Plus (MBP) (Branch 3.x) works only with:
- Media >=7.x-2.0-unstable7
- File Entity =7.x-2.0-dev (Version from >2012-11-21 13:00, 3779389cffdbb49a093ba79c53e04beb9cdedc22)
This version was heavily refactored with the goal to re-use existing code / solutions as good as possible.
An important step towards this goal was to integrate MPB into views.
With the views integration the integration into VBO was possible, too *yay*.
Further the navigation bases now on Views tree.
Another important step was to properly integrate the folder management into the taxonomy module.
The dedicated folder management page is gone now. Instead you can use now all the functionality already available in the taxonomy management.
Another noteworthy change is the fact that public and private files are properly supported now.
Release sponsored by Cando ImageRead more
Changes since 7.x-1.1
- view commit Fix comment.
- view commit Don't break the page cache.
- view commit Fix function signature.
- view commit Remove unnecessary drupal_page_is_cacheable(FALSE).
- view commit Only get the XSRF token via AJAX if it isn't defined.
- view commit Fix doxygen.
- view commit Allow include.js to be aggregated.
- view commit Allow uppercase letters in buttons.