Adds a Readability "Read Now | Later" button to individual nodes.
- Enable the button on a per-content type basis. Also a permission to show the button on nodes to certain roles.
- In the module configuration, temporarily add the verification string (the full
<meta />element provided by the Readability web service) without editing your theme. You can disable this after you've verified your domain.
- Configure whether to show only on the individual node view or also on lists (such as the blog page or taxonomy views).
- Optional Print, Email, "Send to Kindle" buttons.
- Modify the colors of the foreground and background. Optional integration with jQuery Colorpicker, though not required to set color.
- Change the orientation of the button from horizontal to vertical.
This project is now a part of services tools
This module creates a simple graphical calendar block using jQuery and jQueryUI(datepicker). Datepicker plugin does not support Persian calendar, but it's been edited nicely by 'hasheminezhad' so it does. This module is just a graphical block, if you need to add new calendar systems to drupal(like Iranian Shamsi,...) check out 'Calendar Systems' module, which most of the job is already done there.
Systems which are supported so far:
- Jalali Calendar(Iranian Shamsi Calendar)
How to install:
Read README.txt, Copy:
from '/graphical_calendar/calendar' in modules folder to 'jquery_ui/jquery.ui/ui' folder.
How can you help?
- You can contribute code to add new calendars to module.Read more
Very simple drupal module, it adds a formatter for CCK Filefield that can be used to render Google's Document Viewer in an iframe.
Added to gitHub after reading this post: http://tinyurl.com/4hnuutj then moved to drupal.org after the great cvs->git migration.
As planned by the original author, admin functions must be added to complete the module.
- Enable the module (do I have to tell you that?!)
- Add a cck filefiled to your content type
- Set the filefield options, restrict upload to pdf
- Set the formatter for the Filefield to Google Docs Viewer formatter
Welcome to the Meetup module's sandbox!
Right now, this is in development, and so this page is kind of a dump of what I already was thinking about. It will be improved later.
In short, the initial version will provide some blocks and some Views integration. And it may provide the former via the latter.
Things to think about:
* caching - how long, or leave it up to the user, or to views, etc.? performance in general
* query/option validation to avoid unnecessary API limit usage
* ladrupal.org needing its own API key eventually - will talk to Meetup dev support, they know me
* operation under error conditions, e.g. limit reached, API not responding, etc. (v1-ish goal will be to use previously retrieved information and bail before any new (or rather, no real) data is returned.
It's actually probably the most feasible implementation - a module that provides fields to be used in custom views - then people can make their own blocks and display Meetup.com data however they like. This would actually be useful.