A Document Management System for Drupal.
- Complete integration with Drupal node system. This module adds a custom Node Type, Document. Each Document you create is a Drupal node, and hence enjoys all features available to a node.
- Support for Document revisions/versioning - This module allows you to maintain multiple versions/revisions of the same document.
- Views 2 Integration - The custom fields added by the module to the Document node type are accessible in Views, plus the module provides some useful out-of-the box Views.
- Theming support
- Searching - The documents being nodes are fully indexable by the Drupal search system. In addition, the module provides its own custom search for Documents.
- A couple of blocks are available for document search that can be placed flexibly in your theme layout.
New features would incrementally be added to provide a more comprehensive DMS like system.
Please note that this module requires PHP 5 on the web-server.
Please help test the Drupal 7 branch of this module.
Drupal 7 port of this module has been sponsored by Imbibe Technologies.
You can contact me through my personal website for paid customizations of this module: http://www.rahulsingla.com.
Development if this installation profile has been moved to Project Pantheon (http://drupal.org/project/pantheon)
An alternative way to view the watchdog log. By hovering over the message title, the message's complete details will be revealed, without having to switch to a new page. Other features include the ability to select a range of message dates and/or types, and a way to delete all messages of a certain type.
This module provides an alternative cache.inc file to serve anonymous page requests from xCache. This module makes use of DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_EARLY_PAGE_CACHE and implements page_cache_fastpath().
For anonymous users I want to serve pages from XCache, but I didnt want to use memory caching as a replacement for every cache table, only serving cache_page content for anon users from XCache.
- set a cookie for logged in users (anon/auth flag)
- page_cache_fastpath() checks if cookie is not set
- if cookie is set(auth user): proceed as normal, standard drupal cache functions (no cache)
- if cookie is not set (anon):
-- check if cached page exists in XCache, if it does serve the page
-- if cache doesnt exist in xcache, check db, exists in DB? save it in XCache & serve page
-- page doesnt exist in XCache or DB? Generate page, cache it in DB and Xcache, serve page
Site builders sometimes remove block titles to achieve a certain design or to remove redundancy for sighted users (e.g. the search block has a "search" form label, a "search" submit button and a "search" heading.)
Unfortunately, removing these titles harms site usability for some users.
This module allows site builders to visually hide titles while still allowing “open access” to their web sites by making the titles accessible.Read more
This module allows you to export items from your web site to http://market.yandex.ru