- Drupal contributions
I'm a member of the San Diego Drupal User Group (http://groups.drupal.org/san-diego).
I do my best to give talks and share my recent experiences and findings in the drupal world.
I recently gave a talk at the 2013 SANDcamp on internationalization in drupal, which was met with much appreciation and support.
For those who couldn't make it, the slides are available here: https://sandcamp.org/internationalization-drupal
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Developer, site builder, module developer/maintainer, teacher, student, consultant
- I contributed Drupal patches
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I contributed to Drupal issue queues
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I provide Drupal-related services
- Full name
- Zak Huber
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- United States
- Job title
- Senior Engineer
- Current company or organization
- Companies worked for
- BIZX, digitaria, esoteryk
- Member for
- 1 year 44 weeks