- Drupal contributions
I create custom specialty modules to enhance and customize core and third-party functionality.
I provide module conversions and backports, various patches, code snippets and bug reports.
My Certified to Rock rating is 5.
- Roles in working with Drupal
- Consultant, developer, technical lead, innovator.
- I contributed Drupal modules
- I help in the Drupal support forums
- I provide Drupal-related services
- I attended DrupalCon Denver 2012
- Full name
- John Hanley
- First or given name
- Last name or surname
- Languages spoken
- family, web development, LAMP, GameMaker, HTML5, indie game development, entrepreneurialism, liberty, tafk, exit strategy, CodeIgniter, originality, residual income, outdoors, ocean, beach, sports, running, health, fitness, baseball, basketball, volleyball, science, karmann ghia, music, photography, pc gaming, shetland sheepdog, csu-pueblo, common sense
- United States
I am a professional LAMP web applications developer located in Vancouver, Washington, with well over 15 years of experience including specializing in Drupal 7/6/5/4 since 2005.
- Job title
- Current company or organization
- Industries worked in
- IT, Performing Arts, Non-profit
- Companies worked for
- HP, Fuse IQ
- 1 edit
- Member for
- 7 years 48 weeks