Drupal.org website (as well as the Drupal project and the community) is run primarily by volunteers.
It's built with Drupal 7 and has many customizations in code. There are many Drupal.org-specific projects that are used to organize improvements and code.
Who are the maintainers?
- Drupal.org infrastructure team leaders (org chart)
- List of Drupal.org webmasters
- The Drupal community as a whole maintains the content on Drupal.org
How can I contribute?
- Api.drupal.org- Drupal developer's documentation
- Drupal Association - an educational non-profit organization that tasks itself with fostering and supporting the Drupal software project, the community and its growth.
- Drupal Groups - a place for groups to organize, plan and work on projects.
- Drupal Translations - server used by translators from around the world to maintain localizations of all projects on drupal.org.
- DrupalCode.org - Gitweb interface for Drupal.org projects
- Drupal Testbot
- Drupal Security team - private website
- Drupal Infrastructure team - private website