Inspired by others in the Drupal community? Nominate and interview the people improving Drupal for the Community Spotlight.
A Community Spotlight can be focused on an individual, a team (e.g. a Drupalcon team or the D7UX team), or any project that extends Drupal (e.g. a module, theme, installation profile etc).
1. Create a complete Community Spotlight in a new forum topic
* Full Names for each contributor
* d.o./IRC nicks for each contributor
* At least one image: photo, screenshot, illustration (exact instructions coming soon)
3. Feel free to get creative, while remaining relevant to the Drupal community, but here are some suggestions:
Example questions for individuals:
* How did you get involved with Drupal?
* Do you have any advice to anyone just starting with Drupal?
* Can you explain some of the benefits of getting involved with the community and what you get out of it?
Example questions for teams:
* What are/were your primary challenges?
* What advice would you give if you could do it over again?
* Show us the best examples of your work
4. Be sure to link to some examples of their work, include testimonials, project's usage stats etc.
5. Only the teaser will be shown on the main Getting Involved page, so be sure to "Split summary at cursor" a few paragraphs into the main content.
6. Include a photograph, and any other images whenever possible, in the body (not the teaser).
Selected spotlights will be featured on Getting Involved and Community Spotlight pages, as well as get promoted to the home page. Anyone doing good work in the Drupal community should be featured in the Community Spotlight!