- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Enterprise hosting, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Religious organizations, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Canada, United States
- Los Angeles, CA
Exaltation of Larks is a fully integrated, full-service Drupal design and engineering firm with teams in the United States and Canada. The services we provide include the strategic planning, design, development, management and maintenance of content management systems, social networking sites, mobile apps, online communities, virtual worlds and e-commerce applications.
Do you need something a little beyond the ordinary? We love to do things that haven’t been done before — technical challenges, conceptual challenges, business challenges, and everything in between. Our diverse, creative and technical team can’t relax unless they’re out of their comfort zone, pushing the boundaries of design and technology.
In short, we like doing hard things on the web and excel at creating and maintaining exceptional Drupal sites with unexceptional budgets. Contact us about your project today!
Here is a partial list of the Drupal community projects that we maintain or contribute to:
- Feedmine http://drupal.org/project/feedmine
- PHP Filter Lock http://drupal.org/project/php_filter_lock
- Drupal LTS (Long Term Support) http://drupal.org/project/lts
- Cron key http://drupal.org/project/cron_key
- COPPA http://drupal.org/project/coppa
- Shared Email http://drupal.org/project/sharedemail
- Wazala eCommece http://drupal.org/project/wazala
- Thrifty 404 http://drupal.org/project/thrifty404
- AJAX Load http://drupal.org/project/ajax_load
- PNGBehave http://drupal.org/project/pngbehave
- Py http://drupal.org/project/py
- groups.drupal.org http://drupal.org/project/groupsdrupalorg
- Token http://drupal.org/project/token
- Ubercart http://drupal.org/project/ubercart
- UC Restrict Shipping by Material http://drupal.org/project/uc_restrict_shipping_by_material
- Conference Organizing Distribution http://drupal.org/project/cod
- knURL http://drupal.org/project/knurl
- Community Weaver:
- Statanus http://drupal.org/project/statanus
- Mantra http://drupal.org/project/mantra
- We organize and sponsor user group meetups in Los Angeles, California; Santa Barbara, California; Miami, Florida; and Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- We sponsor camps and conferences, including Greater Los Angeles Drupal Camp (GLADCamp), Drupal Design Camp Boston (D4D Boston), Bay Area Drupal Camp (BADCamp), DrupalCamp Colorado, Drupal Design Camp LA (DDCLA) and DrupalCamp LA
- We've presented at DrupalCon San Francisco and DrupalCon Chicago
- Our trainers provide Drupal training at conferences and camps, including DrupalCon Denver, Drupal Design Camp LA (DDCLA) and DrupalCamp LA
From Drupal fundamentals to back-end development and everything in between, we offer public classes and private on-site Drupal training that can help your team make the right decisions now that will save you time and money down the road.
The list of our available courses on Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 cover every area of Drupal, from our introductory classes to intermediate and advanced trainings. We offer public training classes as well as private, on-site training.
Our library of curriculum can be adapted to the needs of your organization and we recommend this approach for on-site training with organizations with a team of 10 or more.
We can also work with you and your team on tailoring one or more of our classes to better suit your organization's needs. One or more of our trainers can meet with you at your office or ours and use our extensive video library or printed curriculum, or a combination of the two.
christefano, Chief Sunday Afternoon Movie Outing Strategist
oseldman, Developer, Site Builder, Trainer
On Drupal.org for 6 years 9 months
1 edit to documentation
Contributor to Drupal Design Camp LA (DDCLA)
On Drupal.org for 5 years 9 months
mrjeeves, Sr. Web and Software Developer
MoBot, Event Production Coordinator
On Drupal.org for 1 year 1 month