Last updated November 6, 2012. Created by deviantintegral on November 6, 2012.
Log in to edit this page.
The Ooyala module allows for your site to be integrated with the Ooyala video hosting service. Current functionality includes:
- Uploading and viewing videos
- Adding Ooyala video fields to entities
- Importing assets directly from your Backlot account
- Synchronizing Ooyala labels with Drupal taxonomy terms
- Creating and managing Ooyala channels and their contents
- Providing timecode bookmarks for assets
- API documentation for integration with site-specific modules, including access to custom metadata and other asset properties
Looking for support? Visit the Drupal.org forums, or join #drupal-support in IRC.